Nursing Diversity 2022 | May 09 & 11, 2022 (Virtual)
Online Submission Guidelines
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
Second Round of Abstract Submission
Nursing Diversity 2022
Important Disclosure Items for All Conference Participants to know
All participants are required to attend one (1) or more sessions at this conference. Each participant will have 30 days to complete the post-conference evaluation in order to receive your continuing education contact hours and certificate.
This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Post Conference Recordings
- For Continuing Education contact hours, Expiration date: May 8th, 2024
- These conference presentation recordings will be available for participants for purchase for continuing education contact hour.
Tracks 01 to 09
- Nursing Education
- Covid-19 Pandemic
- Clinical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Mental health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Social Work 7 Role of Health Promotion Specialist
- Holistic Nursing
Tracks 10 to 19
- Nursing Entrepreneurship
- Gender Discrimination in Nursing
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Ob-Gyn Nursing and Midwifery
- Heart & Cardiovascular Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Diversity in Healthcare
- Disaster Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- Cannabis Nursing
Tracks: 20 to 28
- Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Empowerment
- Healthcare & Management
- Patient Safety & Research
- Nursing Practitioners
- Role of School Nurses
Submit Abstract | Nursing Diversity 2022
Nursing Diversity 2022
Guidelines for Contact Hours Application Process
- All the presenters are requested to submit their Abstracts on our website.
- If the presenter is unable to submit the Abstract online, email one of our emails id’s mentioned on our website.
- After the Abstract submission, the acceptance may take between 24~48 hours.
- If the Abstract is accepted, our organiser will email the acceptance letter to the registered email id.
- It is mandated for the presenter to E-sign by filling out a form for continuing education contact hours which will be emailed to the registered email id along with the Abstract Acceptance.
- If the Abstract is accepted, the applicant can proceed to register for the conference.
- In order to be eligible for continuing education contact hours, all the participants are required to attend (1) or more sessions at this conference.
- All presentations will be recorded. You may review any sessions you missed within 30 days. Session Recordings will be available by May 23rd, 2022.
- To receive continuing education contact hours for any of the session recordings, a post conference evaluation must be submitted identifying presentation reviewed.
- Post Conference, each Participant will have (30) days to complete the post-conference evaluation in order to receive your continuing education contact hours and certificate.
- All presentations will be recorded. You may review any sessions you missed.
- For any further queries or questions, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to be remembered before joining the conference
- Our Virtual Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- When you join the conference you will be muted automatically until your presentation start time.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can post your questions for the presenter in the live chat box and our moderator will read out the question after every presentation.
- After you register for the virtual conference, you will receive confirmation with joining id and password one week prior to the conference. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- We request all participants to please join the conference 5-10 minutes early to minimise last minute issues.
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organiser anytime.
Proceed to Register for the conference!
How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here
Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as a Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator