Nursing Diversity 2023 | November 06 & 07, 2023 (Chicago, USA)
Online Submission Guidelines
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
First Round of Abstract Submission
11 January, 2023
Tracks 01 to 09
- Nursing Education
- Covid-19 Pandemic
- Clinical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Mental health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Social Work 7 Role of Health Promotion Specialist
- Holistic Nursing
Tracks 10 to 19
- Nursing Entrepreneurship
- Gender Discrimination in Nursing
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Ob-Gyn Nursing and Midwifery
- Heart & Cardiovascular Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Diversity in Healthcare
- Disaster Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- Cannabis Nursing
Tracks: 20 to 28
- Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Empowerment
- Healthcare & Management
- Patient Safety & Research
- Nursing Practitioners
- Role of School Nurses
Submit Abstract | Nursing Diversity 2023
Nursing Diversity 2023
Guidelines for Contact Hours Application Process (If Applicable)
- All the presenters are requested to submit their Abstracts on our website.
- If the presenter is unable to submit the Abstract online, email one of our emails id’s mentioned on our website.
- After the Abstract submission, the acceptance may take between 24~48 hours.
- If the Abstract is accepted, our organiser will email the acceptance letter to the registered email id.
- It is mandated for the presenter to E-sign by filling out a form for continuing education contact hours which will be emailed to the registered email id along with the Abstract Acceptance.
- If the Abstract is accepted, the applicant can proceed to register for the conference.
- In order to be eligible for continuing education contact hours, all the participants are required to attend (1) or more sessions at this conference.
- To receive continuing education contact hours for any of the session recordings, a post conference evaluation must be submitted identifying presentation reviewed.
- Post Conference, each Participant will have (30) days to complete the post-conference evaluation in order to receive your continuing education contact hours and certificate.
- All presentations will be recorded. You may review any sessions you missed.
- For any further queries or questions, email at: email@example.com
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date. All are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
- The abstract should include complete details of the Participant. You can download the abstract template from our conference website
- Abstracts for Poster presentations have to be submitted through online or by email.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables. If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple.
- Visuals should be lucid and bold.
- Avoid extensive mathematical notations.
- Posters with 750 words or less are perfect. Avoid submitting compactly packed posters.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited
- Avoid using many citations
- Use bright colours to enhance the details of your Poster
- Text should be readable from four to five feet distance.
- Besides your project, the text could also include roadmap for future research plans.
- Each poster should be approximately 1×1 M long.
- The title, contents and the author’s information should be perfectly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet
Join us in Rome, Italy
How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here
Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as a Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator